The Junior Web Developer will work in an agile and fast paced environments solving unique and challenging problems. The Junior Web Developer must be a motivated, driven team player who interacts well with others, and is a good communicator with the ability to communicate technical results to the team and advise/consult with other team members on project-related issues.
• Delivers code on time and with quality.
• Provides proofs-of-concept and mock-ups for sites when needed.
• Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
• Participates in all Agile team meetings.
Required Qualifications & Experience
• 1-3 years working in web development and associated technologies
• Strong skill level in HTML5 and responsive CSS3
• Experience with version control (Git, Subversion, etc), preferred
• Experience building sites and components in Adobe Experience Manager, preferred
• Experience building sites with contemporary content management systems (i.e. WordPress, Drupal, etc.)
Desired Characteristics & Fit
• Remains current in profession and industry trends.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Enthusiasm to embrace change, strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must.