Junior UX Researcher
Junior Researcher to join the UX Research and Insights team. My client has got a
large, diverse customer base, complex and varied challenges, all of which all require innovate,
solutions that are tailored for our customers.
Working within the UX team this role is responsible for the delivery of customer experiences by
primarily analysing customer feedback and supporting the UX designers and software
developers team through conducting usability testing.
This role is suited to a Junior Researcher and will report to the UX Research and Insights Lead.
As an integral part of the growing UX Research and Insights team, you will be delivering both
qual and quant research insights that will make a real difference to my client's Customer
Experience. You will also be a good analyst, writer and have the ability to work in a fast-paced
On a day to day basis you will analyse customer feedback, write questionnaire / moderation
guides and newsletters, implement online surveys and report on their results, take notes as well
as recruit and speak with customers.
We’d love to hear from you if you enjoy research and have a proven track record in a similar
dualist role. To be considered for the role you must also be able to demonstrate:
● Degree qualifications in marketing/market research, statistics or other relevant fields
● 2+ years’ experience gained from a market research agency environment
● Curious, results driven, confident and committed to professional growth
● A positive, can do attitude
● Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen to and build rapport with study
participants, UX designers, project teams
● Happy in a flat and agile structure and autonomous environment
● Experience in qual & quant research methodologies including questionnaire design and
● Ability to draw out key insights from analysing and interpreting data
● Strong communication skills including written and verbal
● Organisational skills including managing competing priorities
● Experienced with Q Software, Google for Work Suite is a plus
● A plus if worked previously with a Vision Critical online community
What we offer in return:
● A great opportunity to grow within an award winning national online retailer
● The chance to work across a varied range of challenges
● Exposure to a diverse range of research methodologies, everything from statistical
analysis, usability testing, report writing, to guerrilla testing
● You'll learn to effectively work and communicate with teams, as we work in a
● A relaxed work environment, with some lovely people
In short, we'll help you build your experience, while giving you the support you need.
Interested? Get in touch.