We are looking for a talented, but not necessarily super experienced, UX/Visual Designer. This person can have anywhere between 0 and 3 years of experience as long as they have an impressive portfolio with some examples of UX Design: Knowledge of wire-framing, web design examples, an ability to show design "thought process", willingness to learn and a modern design aesthetic!
- A sound understanding of UX design and UCD principles.
- 3+ years minimum experience streamlining UX design for web mobile & desktop solutions.
- An understanding of how to improve UX interactions and passionate to improve usability.
- Easily creates pattern libraries, style guides, annotations & high fidelity assets (icons, images, etc.)
UX Design Drivers:
- Eager to grow their knowledge base and learn new & current ways to apply UX design elements.
- Applies learned UX design techniques to simplify user experiences within a User Centered Design work flow.
- An intellectual curiosity to learn & understand how user's think from UX research & analytics
- A healthy desire to simplify complexity using UX elements on digital platforms.
- Transparent and approachable with receiving & giving constructive design critiques.
- The ability to work collaboratively across disciplines (Research, IA, Content, Strategy, Interaction Design, Development, Test).
- Willing to support UX Research, Design & Usability test.
- Able to complete UX tasks independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Portfolio contains Visual design, Typography, Web & Mobile design examples;
- 3+ years with using Adobe Suite & Wire framing tools;