Are you looking to join a fun, fast-growing, and innovative software company in Los Angeles that truly values its employees and their contributions? Our client understands that happy employees make for happy customers.
As a UI Designer, you’ll be creating new experiences for products and helping to define and shape the future of the Financial Technology industry. You’ll be working collaboratively in diverse teams of product owners and engineers to create forward-thinking and thoughtful experiences that not only look good but also have usability in mind. We're looking for a sharp and motivated individual with great communication skills to join our team!
What you'll do:
- Designing interfaces and experiences for all enterprise products.
- Developing wireframes, mockups, prototypes and designs.
- Working in cross-functional environment with UX, product owners, and engineering while advocating for visual design and brand consistency.
- Implementing and maintaining visual design system.
- Documenting designs for hand-off with developers and stakeholders.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- Must have 2+ years of experience in a related field, preferrably within digital/visual design.
- Solid understanding of typography, iconography, color theory, and composition.
- Proficient with industry standard design applications (Adobe, Sketch, Omnigraffle, etc.)
- Understanding of Agile product development.
- Sensitivity to good user experience and usability.
- Firm understanding of multi-device design solutions on a variety of platforms.
*DIGITAL PORTFOLIO REQUIRED WITH APPLICATION*