JUNIOR TRAFFIC MANAGER
We are looking for an energetic, organised and articulate candidate to join a boutique digital agency in Sydney's Inner West.
The ability to multitask, prioritise workflow and ensure projects are delivered on-time is essential for this role. Ideal candidates will have 1-3 years experience that included coordinating / managing projects & tasks within a digital studio environment.
This is a newly created position, offered as a permanent placement, starting ASAP, salary is negotiable depending on experience.
The role is a blend of traffic management for the creative and development teams and day-to-day studio admin – we are looking for someone who is happy to jump into help as & when its needed.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- traffic management
- managing creative projects through the studio from set-up to completion
- liaising with colleagues / stakeholders / external suppliers to ensure all are kept up-to-date with projects / progress
- ensuring deadlines are met
- ensure time and resources are being used as efficiently as possible
- obtaining quotes / estimates, organising payments / invoices.
- help with resourcing across the studio
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective communication skills, in particular the ability to effectively communicate requests and instructions to studio teams and suppliers
- Excellent project management skills, always keen to learn and looking to improve process and results
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work
- Excellent computer skills, proficiency with PC & Mac platforms, advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook skills
- Ability to management budgets / estimates / finances to eliminate cost over-runs or over-servicing on projects
- Knowledge of the creative studio environment, projects and work; this will ideally also include solid knowledge of digital projects such as website development, app development, digital campaign
IDEAL EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
- Experience with a project management tool such as Atlassian Jira
- Experience with
- Knowledge of the digital studio environment covering design & development of websites, apps etc.
Great creative team, based in Sydney's Inner West. The whole studio work onsite Monday to Thursday & from home on Friday.
This role will have a 3 stage interview process which includes a small task.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
JUNIOR TRAFFIC MANAGER