This TOP social media company, head-quartered in Menlo Park, CA, is seeking a Technical Program Manager.
Media Partnerships works with thousands of Media Publishers everyday and manage their partners thru their CRM tool Salesforce. This role sits in the Strategy, Planning & Operations team within the Media Partnerships and will be focused on improving and assessing improvements to Salesforce and Company CRM.
• Develop roadmap to optimize our internal tools and products as they relate to Salesforce and CRM
• Identify, manage, and mitigate day-to-day operational aspects of the project and scope of SF/CRM
• Demonstrate the ability to influence and foster collaborative relationships; ability to engage resources outside of direct control to gain consensus, meet deadlines, and achieve objectives
• Scope out technical requirements, troubleshoot bugs, and implement testing plans
• Understand policies and risks with the ability to effectively translate them into scaled workflows that improve support and product experiences
• Measure and analyze the impact of workflows and day-to-day operations of business
• Represent the team in cross-functional meetings and surface insights and recommendations to to team lead on an on-going basis
• 3+ years of experience in project management with a focus on CRM tools administration
• Experience building and optimizing internal tools and enterprise solutions (Salesforce and other CRM systems)
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to work cross-functionally and across multiple time zones and functions
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
• Standout executor with attention to detail, strong organization skills, and ability to drive results
• Salesforce Certification a plus
• Experience in managing CRM projects
BA/BS degree or higher
You must be available to work onsite in Menlo Park, CA. No relocation is offered.