Junior Social Media & Digital Account Executive - London - £25 - £28K + Perks
Our client is a boutique creative / design studio, based in South West London. They are seeking a Junior Social Media & Digital Account Executive, who will assist in an integrated role working with digital content, social management, online growth strategies and data analytics to aid in brand audience growth for social media channels and websites online.
- We are looking for someone at the early stages of their career in the field of media and/or marketing
- You should be a great learner and hungry for knowledge
- Have a passion for design and property – be creative minded
- Have some experience creating content for multiple platforms (video, photos, gifs, articles etc)
- Have some experience promoting content you have created yourself, whether on social media or through SEO/SEM
- Must have an analytical approach to digital campaign results.
- Have an appetite for (and experience with) analysing data and metrics to drive new content strategies
- You should be interested in the future and changing landscape of digital content
- Have a basic knowledge of SEO and of monitoring activity and key success metrics
- Be a good writer with strong attention to detail, alongside good interpersonal skills
- Be tech savvy – comfortable using a range of online apps and tools to manage, analyse and grow client communities and audience.
- Minimum 1 year in marketing / digital role
What you’ll be doing:
Developing and implementing digital content and distribution, while developing growth strategies for various client websites, newsletters and social platforms. Looking closely at data, user insights and competitor analysis’s.
Social Media Management & Content:
- Enjoy planning and creating content, producing ideas, advert messaging and briefing digital assets (social media adverts, digital adverts, animated gifs, 10-second videos, images etc) to share on online platforms.
- Overseeing online advertising: ensuring efficient advertising spend is monitored, correct audience targeting settings are applied on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram ad campaigns.
- Managing online communities: instigating and responding to relevant discussions that might assist in engaging audiences online, and passion for growing social channels on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for various clients.
- Presenting social media analytics and analyse content performance to contribute to longer term strategies and content development opportunities.
Website Management, Analytics & Growth Strategy:
- Support day to day management of Performance marketing operations (PPC, SEO, Email, etc)
- Eagerness to learn, manage and develop Pay Per Click Campaigns, Keyword Strategies and SEO activities across varied clients.
- Day to day you’ll be trained to run and oversee key marketing strategies to include SEO, paid search, affiliate marketing, email marketing, paid social media.
- Use Google Analytics to monitor performances of websites, email marketing and social media channels; utilise these to make recommendations on activity to provide weekly analytical web statistic reports.
- Experience in using WordPress or / and updating website content through content management systems.
- Show an interest in user testing, and creating seamless online experiences – an understanding in UX is advantageous.