Jr SEO Specialist
We are currently seeking an SEO Specialist to join our team of marketing experts.
This Position requires an individual who is prepared to take a contributing role in defining the
optimization, implementation and tracking strategies for multiple clients big and small,
across multiple industries. We’re looking for someone who is committed, incredibly
organized, intellectually curious (and able to find information/tools/trends), and has a
good sense of humor.
● Monitor and evaluate search results (short and long tail keyword rankings), and
search performance across the major search channels then develop monthly
optimization recommendations to improve rankings
● Conduct keyword research, build keyword opportunity lists, analyze search volume
and competition to make recommendations.
● Perform SEO audits on websites with content engagement, product, B2B, offline
activation, real estate and many other goals.
● Perform SEO audits that consider our three pillars of SEO: Technical Set up,
Content, Linking Structure, and Quality/Quantity of Engagement
● Identify SEO related growth opportunities for a variety of businesses and
organizations ranging from brand new websites as well as established sites.
● Perform inbound link analysis and opportunity identification for recommendation to
relevant team, which can include partnerships, influencer marketing, PR, and social
media engagement recommendations
● Partner with content marketing and social/PR teams to ensure content is focused on
the identified opportunities.
● Partner with the Project Management, User Experience, Design, Development,
Copywriting teams to provide documentation and deliverables to support the search
engine optimization of their contributions to web projects.
● Monitor and present reports on SEO/Growth progress and future optimization
● Research and analyze impact of industry changes/developments in SEO.
● Have knowledge (desire to learn) of optimizing websites that are 5 pages to 3,000
pages and everywhere in between.
Skills & Requirements
● 1-4 years of experience in SEO with a proven track record in user acquisition and
● Experience launching redesigns of sites and retaining rank
● Experience working long term on one site to continue to build rank
● Experience working in a collaborative environment and being a resource/expert in
● Experience with Google Analytics, SpyFu, SEO MOZ, Screaming Frog, Search
Console, SEMRush etc.
● A functional understanding of SEO as it relates to front-end and server-side
● Advanced understanding of functions, pivot tables and graphs/charts in excel or
● Experience with Google Drive Sheets and Presentation as well as Google Data
Studio reporting template set up