An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior German speaking Project Manager to join this multinational Design agency specializing in own label packaging design, for an international client team, based in South London.
Previous administrative or project management experience is essential, ideally within a creative environment. You must be articulate, have an excellent telephone manner, proven communication skills dealing with clients over the phone and in person in both German and English. Ability to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role is essential. You need to be self-motivated, highly organised, be able to manage time-lines and meet constant deadlines, coupled with a passion for building strong working relationships. Attention to detail is essential.
• To be responsible for all administration of your own versatile German projects under the supervision of a Senior Account Manager
• The ability to run projects from design through to print-ready artwork
• To be able to maintain excellent client relationships
• Previous Project Management dealing with a German client base is advantageous
• To converse with your client base in English and German both verbally and in writing
• Good computer skills are a must and experience using Macintosh computers
• You will report to the Senior Account Managers and be responsible for assisting them to meet all client deadlines with regards to design and artwork.
This role provides an ideal opportunity for an ambitious person to take on a very versatile number of responsibilities working in a creative medium-sized, international, entrepreneurial organisation.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs