We are looking for someone who can write business performance communications and fundamentals. This person should have a strong understanding of marketing and can dive deep in data. This role will interact directly with a partnership team and operate at a high level of autonomy. This is a complicated business and it’s a very fast-paced industry. You will need to be comfortable in an environment that is constantly changing, candidate needs to be adaptable.
You will work on Business Insights, including:
- Performance Analysis & Reporting OCP all-up performance
- Partner Performance Management, supporting the partner teams in providing insight on Partner by Partner performance
- Sales Pipeline and Co-Selling with Partners
- Revenue insights
- Scorecard performance and insights
- Investments in sales driving activities & opex review and reporting.
- Tools & OCP LT alignment: Focus on Sales Leaders support (Selling with Partners)
- 1+ year of project management, project coordination or similar experience
- Experience with data analysis
- Great attitude and eager to learn
- Interest in learning, tools and data
- Analytical mindset and detail orientation
- Finance/Engineering degree or background preferred but not required