Freelance Junior Copywriter
Must have experience writing Product Copy for Apparel brands!!
• Support the eCommerce Product Copywriter and assist in writing the brand’s eCommerce product descriptions, i.e. measuring clothing, checking for fabric content and Country of Origin (COO), noting the closure type, etc.
• Assign product images to corresponding styles in Demandware
• Partner with Product Coordinator to manage and prioritize new merchandise through the studio/retouching/merchandising workflow
• Coordinate and communicate effectively with the photo studio/copywriter/merchandisers on the status of inventory being worked on
• Proof and fact-check all complete copy
• Upload finalized copy into the content management system, Demandware
• 1-2 years of E-commerce copywriting experience
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Must have the ability to write, edit, proofread, and fact-check copy
• Experience in working with a CMS (content management system) or similar web based software
• Demandware or Magento experience is strongly preferred
• Knowledge of the fashion space – must be familiar with Intermix and its brands, and come from a fashion/luxury background
• Must be able to properly inspect and measure clothing