· 3-5 years of print buying experience in an ad agency or corporate advertising/graphics department
· Clear grasp of 4-color process printing including digital, offset litho and screen.
· Produce time sensitive advertising materials for Retail stores, Marketing and Visual Merchandising.
Manage packing, fulfillment and logistics.
· Ability to see and evaluate layouts and color proofs.
· Provide direction and feedback to traffic, prepress & printers.
· Must be able to verbally communicate clearly, accurately and effectively.
· Negotiating skills in print buying and scheduling.
· Attention to detail, general enthusiasm of printing and design.
· Business travel as needed.
Bachelors degree required.
· Secure triple bids for all projects to ensure competitive pricing and reasonable cost per unit.
· Prepare estimates, cost summaries, create purchase orders.
· Proactively manage all project related production details through invoice reconciliation.
· Evaluate proofs, consult with design, PR/Marketing, Retail, Visual Merchandising and other departments
· Work directly with suppliers, attend press checks and resolve problems with supervision as needed.
· Maintain accurate and organized files according to Department guidelines.
Firsthand knowledge and experience in any or all of the following a plus: large format, point of purchase displays, tradeshow graphics, direct mail and all related fulfillment.