• Develop, produce, and deliver advanced and unique graphic design products.
• Create designs, concepts, and layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
• Prepare materials for offset printing, digital reproduction, multimedia publishing, and electronic distribution.
• Create original artwork; develop and execute graphic design assignments; create non-standard approaches to deal with customer needs.
• Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
• Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
• Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients or supervisors and making necessary changes.
• Use computer software to generate new images.
• Customize templates and techniques to produce graphics work; recommend changes to improve graphics capabilities.
• Collaborate with customers to finalize graphics components (i.e., layout, images, content, etc.).
• Junior: Requires a minimum of 4 years of related experience in Graphic Design or related discipline.
• Ability to plan, develop, and execute graphic design and design layout assignments, including reviewing and recommending changes to customer requirements and ensuring quality of products to better serve Laboratory needs.
• Advanced user of graphics software, including Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop).
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs