- This is a (3) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Must have digital portfolio link on resume to be considered
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is looking to add a Jr. Presentation Designer to their Ad Sales Project Team.
If selected you would directly support the Executive Presentation Designer and Ad Sales Design Team in designing various Ad Sales and Marketing projects and business materials, including RFP responses and custom client presentations. You must have previous design experience with a strong focus on presentation design and print layout, including data visualization. Also must be highly organized and possess skills in PowerPoint, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Ability to interact with management and work under pressure. Great interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work as a team on time-sensitive and confidential projects while maintaining a calm, team-oriented professional work environment are integral to this position.
• Work with Ad Sales Design & Marketing Solutions teams and other senior leaders to conceptualize, design, and deliver materials (PowerPoint presentations, digital/print projects, e-mail blasts, digital/print invitations, newsletters, etc.)
• Support the Ad Sales Design team as needed
• Assist Marketing Solutions team with image gathering and editing
• Become proficient in cloud-based presentation software tool
• Maintain open communication with supervisor and team members at all times
• Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as become evident