Junior Motion / Digital Designer
Salary - £20K-£25K
Location - Central London
Start Date - ASAP/Notice Period
Our client are an innovative start up with a growing reputation. They specialise in location services and have a unique business model that is being praised by industry leaders. Their presence is mainly digital and across social channels and they have also developed a mobile application across Android and iOS.
Our client are looking for a dedicated and passionate Junior Motion / Digital Designer to work under their newly appointed Senior Motion and Video Designer across all digital video content. Our client require a talented individual with an eagerness to learn and grow into a position they can call their own, accepting direction and working closely with other team members to produce the highest quality of work. Our client produce work across digital and social channels, from YouTube to Instagram and Facebook, they are looking for a socially savvy creative with a good understanding of content across these channels. Responsibilities will include editing video content and creating motion graphics, from titles and comp work to unique and bespoke motion graphics designs to accompany video content.
The chosen candidate will have a great knowledge of video and motion design, working with various senior team members to deliver high quality video assets for all social channels, PR and presentations. Managing your workflow and responsibilities our client need someone who is a self starter and real go-getter, always keen to absorb information and develop their skill set.
Skills & Experience
Our client are looking for a Junior Motion / Digital Designer with a degree in a motion graphics course and ideally some previous experience in a creative and professional environment. Someone who is confident in their ability with a keen eye for creative design and keen to progress in the professional world.
Other skills include:
- Working knowledge of Adobe CS, including After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Good knowledge of Audition, Media Encoder and Speed Grade
- An excellent understanding of 2D motion graphics design and some knowledge of 3D (Cinema 4D)
- Excellent understanding of social media and producing content for such platforms
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident individual, happy presenting ideas to peers and colleagues in a collaborative environment
- Knowledge of how to use DSLR, video and or 360 cameras would be a bonus
**Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted