This position will be working on Sky Sports Snapchat and Instagram pages. * Must have an interest in sports !
Please check out my other roles if this one is not right!
1 Job name: Designer
2 Reports to: Creative Producer (DPU)
3 Division: Sky Sports
4 Base location: Osterley
Overview – Department and the perks
Sky Sports’ digital products are the number one destination for sports fans in the UK. With an ever-increasing audience on mobile devices, this role is responsible for the growth and maintenance of some of Sky Sports most popular products.
Sky Sports has changed the face of sport in the UK over the last 25 years and has dramatically expanded the quantity, quality, depth and variety of top-class live sport and in depth coverage across all of our platforms.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a Social Media & Digital Producer to join the Sky Sports Digital Production Unit, using the best techniques and systems to curate the best of social media for both broadcast and digital spaces, as well as produce compelling, innovative ways of storytelling – particularly video.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package, an excellent pension scheme, private health care and a share save scheme. There’s a range of other benefits to help you make valuable tax and national insurance savings too.
Job Purpose/Key Responsibilities
Reporting to the Creative Producer, we are looking for the following:
• Develop, produce, and edit stories integrating image, typography and videos across Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook.
• Create strong creative concepts, ideas and design solutions to projects across all our Sky Sports Channels.
• Providing hands-on design, animation, illustration and typographic skills – with the ability to develop and deliver a number of visual styles
• Maintain a good knowledge of sporting and cultural trends.
• Formal training in graphic design.
• Clearly demonstrate skills in the fundamentals of design: composition, typography, colour theory and image making.
• Proficient user of Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects, Photoshop, and Prem Pro.
• Ability to realise a brief within a short space of time to a high standard.
• Experience in a Design role within another Creative team or similar role.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
Criminal Record Check