Our client is a global distribution company renowned for supporting businesses nationally and internationally with a range of different products.
This is a role in which you should be at an early stage of your career or looking for an opportunity to develop your skills with a recognised brand and great working culture. You should have a can-do, positive attitude and be able to take responsibility for providing artwork (and elements of design) across a variety of projects and media formats.
As the Junior-Midweight Artworker, you will be working with a senior artworker who will be able to mentor and support you as well as having the opportunity to work closely with other members of the marketing team (and wider business) to provide realistic timings for each stage of artwork production, communicate this to stakeholders and be responsible for adhering to these timings and meeting these deadlines.
- Relevant design qualification
- Proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Experience in Dreamweaver, Flash
- Experience in Microsoft packages
- Experience Studio experience, either gained in-house or agency – although this could be a role ideally suited for new graduate
If this role sounds like the next step on the ladder of your career please apply with an up to date CV, portfolio and a covering letter detailing your interest in this role.