Our client are a well-known retail/footwear brand based in Central London who are currently looking for a Junior-Mid level Designer (communications design) to join their buzzing in-house team!
A very driven atmosphere and small, collaborative design team with 5 creatives in total that is growing to 7 with the new openings. On a day to day basis this candidate will be responsible for the design of all the companies internal communications, taking direction from their HR, Legal and Culture teams. You must be a strong communicator who can work at all levels of the business, be ambitious, energetic and have a genuine passion and interest in the retail sector.
Candidates must be adaptable and happy to work across the more day-to-day marketing collateral, as well as some of the more creative, such as coming up with concepts and visuals for community posters.
Design, artworking and production coordination for global internal communications including but not restricted to;
- Culture event promotion (posters, emailers, invites).
- Business documents and guidelines.
- Company stationary including business cards, notebooks etc.
- Infographics to communicate results and achievements.
- Biannual staff newspaper.
- Product catalogues for sales launches.
- Reports and presentations.
- Recruitment advertising.
- Growth & development initiatives, Leadership programmes.
- Legal communications.
- Corporate Responsibility communications.
- Retail Operations.
Required skills & experience:
- A relevant degree and proven commercial graphic design experience.
- In-depth understanding of the print process.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign).
- Visual and verbal presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of and genuine interest in the fashion and retail industries.
- A genuine interest and appreciation of music, arts and culture.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks/projects and work to tight deadlines.
- A high standard of written English.
- Previous experience dealing with different print suppliers/ disciplines.
- 3D visualisation / render skills (software ie SketchUp or similar).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Working knowledge of presentation software ie Keynote and Powerpoint.
- Any experience in photography or camera work.
- Video editing using software like iMovie, After Effects and Final Cut would also be a bonus but not essential.
Portfolios must demonstrate excellent layout skills, with clean typography, attention to detail and following brand guidelines.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and portfolio through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.