Our client are a niche fin tech company that focus on cryptocurrency and blockchain specifically, now currently looking for a permanent Junior-Mid Digital Designer to join their new London UK office in Central/East London! They are a part of one of the leading electronic institutional exchange brands and now well into the launch of their new product here in Europe.
As a small, growing team here in the UK they need an extremely organised and proactive Designer, working to support their Senior Creative and take on the more day to day digital marketing collateral, consisting of mostly online banners and social assets but could also cover a range of other design when required. This candidate must be self-sufficient whilst also being a team player and a strong understanding of design for digital.
Skills & Experience:
- Must have experience designing for digital (banners and online campaign being the most relevant).
- Advanced skills of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Used to working in smaller teams.
- Have strong organisational skills, being able to manage own time and prioritise effectively.
- Print design experience (w/ InDesign).
- Knowledge of After Effects.
- Have an interest in Cryptocurrency or latest technologies.
- Experience working in a client-side environment.
It would be great to see a digital focused portfolio, highlighting any social, banners and online campaigns as this will be what they will look for first.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and portfolio through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.