The Jr. Marketing Manager will be responsible for content creation and communication project management. They will align efforts to market promotion and adoption with key market shaping and competitive differentiation execution tactics. Understanding of healthcare marketing and market segmentation is a MUST. Local candidates ONLY!
• Develop effective and comprehensive messaging and positioning for solutions team that will differentiate products from a clinical and technical perspective and identify how they address our customers’ medication management needs; create internal and external positioning documents focused on the benefits of our solutions.
• Develop technical and value-based sales tools and training to support sales consultants in customer discussions.
• Enable effective sales communication of solution value proposition.
• Prioritize deliverables to meet aggressive deadlines and marketing strategies.
• Develop communication tools such as collateral, web, advertising, etc. to support assigned products.
• Manage social media channels including content creation, engagement, communities, monitoring and reporting of results.
• Develop content for digital channels such as web, blogs and social media
• Work with marketing team to develop and support thought leadership programs. Create and deliver thoughtful information (webinars, blogs, e-books, etc.) to influence customers, buyers, industry specialists, research analysts, key editors in the press and other third parties.
• Manage award submissions and schedule
• Measure and review product marketing programs to ensure alignment with corporate goals.
• Analyze markets to understand market dynamics, competition, business risks and opportunities.
Personal characteristics: dynamic, team player, detail-oriented, critical thinker, self-motivated, enthusiastic, resourceful - "will figure it out", customer-focused, interested in professional development/career progression, personable.
• Willing to travel up to 25%
• Based in San Diego, CA
• Strong team member; able to communicate effectively and work extremely well with complex multidisciplinary teams.
• Recent experience in market management, marketing communications, and/or downstream marketing required, preferably in healthcare environment.
• Knowledge of healthcare information technology capabilities in the context of medication management preferred.
• Bachelor Degree in marketing or marketing communications required, advanced degree preferred.
• Must have excellent communication, presentation and writing skills (e.g. responsive, persuasive, and polished) and be comfortable communicating across various levels of stakeholders.
• Demonstrated proficiency in project management, planning, execution, time management and follow-through.
• Experience in digital communications strategy development , with an emphasis on novel and effective content creation
• Understanding of social media channels including management, engagement and measurement tools.
• Experienced in B2B content creation for social media, blogs, bylines, press releases
• Ability to take strategic direction and execute creatively
• Experience with marketing automation tools such as Marketo
• PR/Digital media agency experience desired
• Work examples should be available upon request.