We may be a FTSE 250 company, with year-on- year growth, but at the heart of it we still see ourselves as an entrepreneurial challenger, with a strong family feel.
We stand out as the UK’s only fully integrated provider of a wide range of competitively priced utility services spanning both the communications and energy markets. We’ve even been recognised as Best Telecoms Provider.
We’re changing the way our members use gas and electricity through smart meters and are looking for someone who will ensure we get the end to end experience just right for our members.
About the role:
In this role, we will want you to be an enthusiastic marketer who:
- is motivated by defining and delivering the best experience for our members upgrading to smart meters, championing the consumer in everything they do
- creates engaging content and messaging
- actively uses reporting and analysis to develop insight to optimise customer journeys and communications
- has knowledge of a variety of channels within the marketing mix, both traditional and digital
- is highly target driven due to the government mandated time frame of upgrading all our members’ properties to smart meters by 2020
- takes ownership for maintaining all relevant consumer engagement material
- This role sits within the marketing team, working closely with the Smart Programme team. It is fast paced and full of variety, ideal for an ambitious individual looking to work hard and develop their marketing, customer experience and engagement skills
About the package:
We offer a competitive salary package, in addition to a contributory pension plan, share options and generous discounts on all our services. We also sweeten the package with lots of perks such as a Christmas bonus, social events, film clubs and table tennis tournaments, plus much more!
You will enjoy a challenge, being part of results-orientated team, with everybody pulling their weight to
deliver the best smart meter upgrade experience for our members.
We would prefer you to have:
- at least 2 years of experience working in a Marketing or Customer Experience role
- traditional marketing experience as well as online/digital
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- strong project management skills, with good attention to detail
- great relationship building skills and can work cross functionally with stakeholders across all levels
- desirable – an understanding of the energy industry and smart meters