Great opportunity in downtown Chicago! Excellent financial company is looking for marketing support!
Marketing Associate Position
We are looking for a proactive and detail-oriented team member who will take complete project ownership and deliver results. You must possess exceptional organizational and project management skills, specifically the ability to manage multiple large projects simultaneously from inception to completion. You will also be responsible for using marketing technology tools and measuring/analyzing campaign performance. This position will involve frequent and direct interaction with your global marketing colleagues and internal business partners, requiring you to be service-oriented and collaborative.
• Work with the Marketing Campaigns and Projects Team to execute upon successful marketing campaigns and projects for the US Institutional, WMA/Third Party and Global Liquidity channels across a range of marketing communications mediums and vehicles.
• Ability to operate and manage sophisticated and complex marketing technology tools and platforms including but not limited to: customer relationship management (CRM), marketing campaign automation, virtual event systems, digital asset libraries, analytics and tracking tools and project management systems.
• Obtain data from various sources (including Excel spreadsheets utilizing macros, pivot tables, charts); identifying and resolving data issues.
• Focus on quality control and quality process implementation.
• Interface with global colleagues across channels, including stakeholders in client coverage, product management, compliance, technology and all marketing areas.
• Manage the compliance review process for all new marketing materials.
• Measure and analyze marketing campaign performance.
• Perform other duties as necessary from time to time.
The UBS Asset Management Americas Marketing Team serves the US, Canada and Latin America Institutional, Wholesale and Wealth Management Americas and Global Liquidity channels. The team is comprised of members that encompass: Key Account Managers who are the strategic marketing interfaces with our sales teams, Marketing Campaigns & Projects, Marketing Operations & Production, Marketing Content & Communications and Events.
As a member of the Marketing Campaigns & Projects team, you will be responsible for supporting Key Account Managers in the planning, development, execution and measurement of new marketing projects and campaigns for the US Institutional, WMA/Third Party and Global Liquidity channels. The team is based in New York and Chicago, and collaborates regularly with global marketing colleagues.
Your experience and skills
• College diploma. Business and / or marketing focus preferred.
• 1-3 years of experience. Interest in financial services.
• Superior Microsoft Office skills. Advanced Excel skills are required – including creating and utilizing macros, complex formulas, pivot tables and charts, working with large data sets.
• Experience working with various marketing technology tools.
• Adobe Campaign experience a plus.
• Strong business analytics experience.
• Proactive, flexible, organized and collaborative.
• Eager to learn and work in a hands-on environment.
• Possess effective interpersonal and communication skills – confident dealing with colleagues of all levels and cultures.