An elite product marketing team within one of the country’s most recognizable brands is looking for a long-term freelance Junior Marketing Analyst to join their growing team. This awesome career-defining role is onsite in NYC, 40 hours a week for 6 months with the opportunity to extend into 2018 as well as convert to full time/staff.
Our forward-thinking client is building their team – and hopefully you can be a part of - their “Tenured Dialogue” Team which represents one of the most valuable channels in connecting directly with Small Business Segment customers through inbound and outbound phone conversations to drive customer engagement, loyalty and acquisitions.
What You Will Do:
- In this extremely important and newly designed role, you will serve as the Marketing Analytics point person and will own monthly result reporting and analysis, forecasting, and budgeting that are crucial to the success of the team as well as strategic analyses to inform marketing strategy and channel optimization.
- This role is a unique blend of marketing, analytics, and operations, and involves close collaboration and partnership with Marketing, our Global Servicing Network (World Service) partners, Product Management, Compliance, and Risk.
- Be the go-to point of contact for channel performance metrics – understand scorecard, results and own results-reporting and analytics and run channel-wide mid-month reporting showing how results are tracking against goals
- Create and own the channel forecasting model and manage the forecast in collaboration with the team to identify key customer insights and generate new ideas to improve the channel
- Opportunity for travel 1-2 trips/year to Customer Service Team in Phoenix, AZ
What You Need:
- A candidate who is not afraid of being the owner of analytics and taking initiative
- 1-3 years of experience and strong quantitative skills including modeling experience; Bachelor’s degree, with an interest in marketing and data analytics
- Excellent analytical skills and high comfort level with working with data, excellent communication skills and professional maturity with strong attention to detail
- Experience with financial modeling, strong MS Excel skills required, experience with MS PowerPoint, advanced data software Tableau
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org