We are building an IoT Services platform that focuses on cloud 2 cloud integrations with connected device manufacturers.
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
• Taking requirements and translating them into units of work
• Architecting solutions for requirements
• Coding, testing and deploying tasks
What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Minimum 6 months experience using react and redux
- Experience interacting with cloud infrastructure
- Able to quickly learn and understand 3rd party APIs and use them to build new implementations based on an existing interface.
- Experience using React and Redux to build non-trivial front end applications.
What are the technologies and the depth of the technologies that a candidate must have in order to be successful in this role?
- React and Redux
- Experience using node.js to build backend APIs.
- Experience using with using AWS EC2, Lambda.
- Experience interacting with SQL databases in node.js (sequelize preferred).
- Experience using the Elasticsearch API to query and analyze data sets.
- Familiar with oauth and other 3rd party authentication schemes.