Our large financial services client located in Charlotte, NC is seeking a Junior Interactive Designer for a contract position, onsite, full-time.
The Junior Interactive Designer delivers digital solutions for a diverse range of email marketing and integrated communications needs. Collaborates with both IT, business partners and digital agencies to deliver email marketing communications. Highly detail-oriented; responsible for both design and execution. Must be able to execute creative concepts to produce finished working solutions, and interpret brand standards and adapt as needed to digital channels. Independent problem-solving skills are critical.
• Design and test email marketing campaigns, relying on best practices to achieve consistent user experience across various desktop and web email clients and platforms
• Make HTML/CSS content updates to existing web experiences
• Execute new concepts and strategies, including storyboards
• Repurpose, rework and revise existing content as needed
• Maintain awareness of technology and software advances in the field and apply advances to daily tasks
• Maintain job folders, documentation
• Work closely with both business partners, technical partners and digital agencies to ensure consistency of branding and messaging
• Utilize Marketing Cloud’s Content Builder, Journey Builder, Audience Builder and Mobile Studio to develop omni-channel communications
• 3-5 years experience and a solid understanding of email marketing standards and best practices as well as interaction design principles and correct syntax
• Strong understanding of Salesforce CRM, Marketing Cloud, html programming and email development and execution
• Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with tech support, executive management, creative supervisors, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Salesforce Sales Cloud CRM
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Salesforce AMPScript
• Marketing Cloud Connector
• Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver
• MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint