We have an exciting opportunity for an Instructional Designer/Course Developer for a great client in the Milwaukee area. The right candidate will have experience using e-learning authoring tools to create high-quality, engaging e-learning courses.
- Document the design of e-learning modules/courses.
- Align learning objectives with learning content and assessments.
- Select appropriate audio-visual media for use in e-learning.
- Integrate engaging, appropriate activities into e-learning.
- Develop new and revise existing e-learning modules/courses using rapid authoring tools.
- Ensure that e-learning modules/courses are accessible.
- Work with project deadlines.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional design, instructional technology, learning design, learning development, adult learning, education, etc., from four-year college or university, or two years’ experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Great attention to detail with the ability to read and interpret documents.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to carry out detailed, but uninvolved, written or oral instructions
- Experience with design software and/or e-learning rapid authoring tools.
- Office productivity software knowledge.
- SCORM/AICC/xAPI experience a plus, but not required.