- Responsible for the creative execution of a variety of online and printed materials servicing the team in Japan.
[corporate communications, reports, signage, brochures, proposals, adverting, invitations, direct mail pieces]
-Build relationships with internal stakeholders, including all members of the marketing team, development teams and fund management teams.
-Devise and communicate work processes internally so that deadlines are met without compromising quality.
-Promote, educate and maintain brand guidelines, including updating or reviewing online ‘brandsite’.
- Manage external suppliers such as print brokers, photographers and paper reps etc.
- Network within the design community to keep up to date with current trends, new design ideas and develop creative skills.
- Running projects from start to finish, taking the lead as well as working in project teams, ensuring all team members are supported and encouraged through-out.
- Balance creative sensibilities with business requirements
- Good sense of design matches the company’s branding style
- Experience to work with brand guidelines
- Good skills in Adobe Ai, PS and Indesign(could be learned in a short time period)
- Microsoft PPT experience is welcome
- Experience in print production, offset and on-demand printing, such as cost, colour proof and out-put quality checking, for more than 2 years
- Decent communication skills
- Mind to try to learn something new
- Business level English / Japanese skill
Good to have
- Use of Apple Keynote
- Web site production skill
- Movie production skill
▼emproyment type: temp to perm
▼Location： Chiyoda ku（Tokyo Sta.）
▼Starting date：as soon as possible or if not, earlier than Sep. 1
▼Salary：Hourly wage：approx. JPY 1600 ~ 1800 / H
：Annual salary : 4m～5m
▼Working Hour ：9:00- 18:00
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs