Our client are a fantastic creative agency based in West London, who deliver a range of branding, print and digital design for luxury, culture/education, fashion, retail and corporate sectors. Covering anything from complete re-branding projects and roll out annual reports and corporate collateral, they are looking for a new Junior level Designer to grow with them.
As a Junior Designer you must have an adaptable integrated skill set, but most importantly have excellent typographic skills and a very conceptual mindset. Fresh creative ideas are essential to this role, along with a proactive personality and confidence to present your concepts both internally and to clients.
They are also open to a 2 month pro-rata contract based on a monthly salary, which can extend or end then, as another option to permanent if you so wish!
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent typographic skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Be able to follow through to Artwork / setting up print ready files where needed.
- Commercial experience presenting to stakeholders and/or clients.
- Previous agency experience.
- Any experience working with speciality finishes would be a huge bonus.
- Any digital design experience would also be beneficial.
Portfolios must demonstrate strong typography, layout, branding and conceptual skills. Any concept development or case studies would be a bonus, such as sketches, mood boards and multiple concepts.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and portfolio through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.