Interested in working for the largest commercial real estate services and investment firm in the world?! Our client is looking to add a talented Graphic Designer to their team that works out of the Dallas office.
In this role, you will be responsible for things like...
- The layout, design, and production activities to produce quality graphic-design artwork.
- Contacting in-house or outside vendors to verify print specifications.
- Producing graphic design artwork to support marketing effort using technology and computer software packages for either print or web.
- Generating websites, brochures, floor plans, advertising, postcards, proposals, presentations and press releases within corporate templates for print or internet.
- Conferring with internal clients to discuss and determine layout design.
- Maintaining the local website by creating and updating various profiles including professional, team and property profiles.
And you'll be successful in this role if you have...
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and a familiarity with Adobe Dreamweaver
- A Bachelor of Fine Arts degree preferred with a minimum of two years related experience and/or training.
- A GREAT eye for design and an even better attitude!
** Please apply to this posting for more information and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately regarding next steps. Just to note, we will need the MONTH and DAY of your birth date along with the last FIVE digits of your social in order to fully process your application. **