One of our media agency clients is looking for a Junior Designer for two days this week onsite. Potentially longer if the designer's work is clean and has no mistakes. We're looking for someone with both Photoshop and Illustrator experience to help execute the creative for social media advertisements. If you want to work with a growing agency with clients like Blizzard, Vans, Pieology, Boost Mobile and more with the chance for more work down the line to grow your portfolio, this is a great opportunity for you!
• 1-2 years of relevant experience
• A portfolio that shows a passion for typography & understanding of branding
• Strong skills in Creative Suite (Illustrator & Photoshop)
• Ability to work on multiple projects, under pressure and to deadlines.
• Experience in generating web ready artwork
• Good communication skills both internally and external facing
• Strong collaborative skills
• Acute attention to detail
• Understanding of trends & cultural awareness
• BA or BFA in graphic design
• 1-2+ years of solid design experience, including print and web design (HUGE PLUS if you've worked on or designed for social media)
• Intimate knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS, and InDesign; Microsoft Office Suite, and Mac
Please do not apply if you are not able to commute to Irvine, or if you are not available to start immediately. Both of these things will immediately disqualify you. Thanks!