Responsible for assisting the Communications team with the development, implementation, and maintenance of digital and print media design initiatives to effectively promote the organization brand to both internal and external stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Designs and assists in the development of digital and print communication materials, including patient/member handouts, internal ezines, weekly print newsletter, email banners, fliers, posters, digital sign graphics and messages.
• Maintains Intranet home page, creates supporting graphics and announcements, posts news stories, troubleshoots, helps update department pages, and may assist in the transition to a new regional Intranet template using Wordpress.
• Updates graphics and content for facility and regional external websites using Wordpress.
• Maintains in-facility digital signage, creates new messages using After Effects and/or Photoshop, posts new messages/videos using the Four Winds content management system, works with IT in troubleshooting non-functioning digital players, and represents Public Affairs at the monthly digital signage content committee.
• May assist with the implementation and maintenance of a new Four Winds digital wayfinding system.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required
• Must have knowledge of HTML coding and various design and web software, including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Dreamweaver, AfterEffects (preferred), Premier Pro (preferred), PowerPoint, Excel, Wordpress.
• Must be familiar with commonly-used graphic design and print production terms and concepts.
• Must demonstrate high attention to detail, as well as superior organization and multi-tasking skills.
• Must demonstrate the social skills to interact with various roles in the health care environment, including physicians, executives, and front-line staff.
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field required.
• 1 year internship experience in a related field preferred.
• Be prepared to show a portfolio of projects during interview process.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs