An elite product team within one of the country’s most recognizable brands is looking for a long term freelance Junior Front-end Developer. This role can be performed offsite/remote with the hiring manager sitting in Phoenix, AZ; 40 hours a week for 12 months with the opportunity to extend. Health benefits, paid sick time, 401k, FlexSpend, and more are all part of the freelance employment package.
Our Fortune 500 company is looking for candidates who are motivated to help build and maintain web-based application using React. Experience with React/JS development with example sites and projects JIRA experience and Agile Framework Comfortable with loose and frequent changing of requirements.
What You Will Do:
- Develop new user-facing features to improve users- efficiency.
- Develop the front end of new web applications to match our designs.
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI / UX designs and build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Work with UI / UX designer to define and document interface design guidelines for the company.
- Collaborate with internal and external team members and stakeholders, participate in design and code reviews, and stay on top of the latest web-development innovations and trends.
What You Need:
- 3+ years- experience as a front-end developer building & supporting web-based applications.
- Solid understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
- Familiarity and comfort with back-end technologies a plus (esp. Java).
- Experience working in an Agile team environment that promotes discussion and collaboration, and experience in articulating, negotiating, and refining solutions with stakeholders.
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com