My client is one of Australia's largest in-house retail advertising agencies that handle some of the country's best known and recognized brands. They have built a reputation for delivering award-winning campaigns that are seen by millions of people daily!
They are looking for a talented full-time Junior Digital Designer to join the digital marketing team and assist in designing engaging digital campaigns for some of their well-known household retail brands. This is a great role and opportunity for a designer with sound digital design experience or someone with a few years of graphic design who has knowledge of HTML & CSS and wants to transition into the digital space! You'll be working in a fast-paced environment, where the team and people are awesome and the work-life balance is unmatched!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Ideally 2 years of digital experience creating campaigns and EDMs and are passionate about ALL THINGS DIGITAL. Reporting directly to both the creative and marketing team, you'll be a key player working closely within their experienced, tight-knit design team and have the opportunity to learn and grow within the company.
DAY-TO-DAY WORK & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- On-site promotional campaigns
- Executing, Designing and Development of EDMs
- Creating custom landing pages
- Homepage takeovers
- Digital Marketing assets that excite and innovate
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to design for Digital and proficient in HTML & CSS
- Experience with responsive design and mobile first approach
- Possess strong visual communication and design layout skills
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- A motivated team player with a positive attitude and can work well unsupervised and within a team
- Knowledge of UX design standards and wireframe design
- Experience designing and coding EDMs
- Experience with HTML5 animation or After Effects and video editing
**This is an excellent role for a digital designer with a desire to transition into a role within an experienced team and gain exposure to having the work be seen by millions of people all around Australia while working in a supportive dynamic agency that offers excellent work/life balance!
If your interested in this role and would like to find out more info about the client and opportunity, please apply ASAP with your most current CV and Folio highlighting relevant digital campaign experience or contact Ellie Doran at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 02 8667 8888
Look forward to connecting!