Purpose: As a Junior graphic designer, you’re invited to join our growing graphic design team, in our London head office. You’ll be reporting in to our Senior Graphic Designer to create both print and digital brand communications across a wide range of projects. We appreciate high energy, adventure and all things Fabulously British.
You will be responsible for taking on assigned briefs into creative development / artworking and utilise your passion for typography and understanding of branding, to take existing assets and guidelines to create stunning and innovative designs. We’re a close-knit team always looking to surprise and innovate.
• Responsible for managing own workload and achieving deadlines for briefs once assigned, factoring in time for amendments and feedback.
• Innovation – helping drive ideas forward, presenting ideas to the Senior Graphic Designer and the wider team.
• Maintaining consistent high standards across all projects
• Sourcing, presenting and maintaining appropriate and relevant reference material to contribute to mood boards for seasonal and specific projects
• 2 years of relevant experience
• A portfolio that shows a passion for typography & understanding of branding
• Strong skills in Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & Acrobat)
• Ability to work on multiple projects, under pressure and to deadlines.
• Experience in generating print ready artwork
• Good communication skills both internally and external facing
• Strong collaborative skills
• Acute attention to detail
• Understanding of trends & cultural awareness
• Passion for fashion brands
• Print Production knowledge and hand illustration skills would be a bonus
Our values reflect the way we act and what we stand for as a brand.
• British Irreverence: Pride, tradition, light-hearted irony, clever, quirky
• Youthful Optimism: Fun, confident, daring, positive, polite, unapologetic
• Charming Authenticity: Effortless, cool, high-quality, imperfect, genuine
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs