A Fortune 500 in Brooklyn, NY is searching for a Jr Designer to create compelling visual directives for “Test & Respond” projects. In addition, he or she will be partnering with the Global Visual team, merchant teams, and field teams on all communication regarding “Test & Respond” projects.
• Partner with the Global Visual Merchandising team on all merchandising strategies.
• Partner with cross-functional teams on aligning strategies.
• Create digital Test and Respond Visual directives along with any written communication necessary.
• Develop and support productive relationships with key cross-functional business partners, including Merchants, Operations, and the Field Visual Team.
• Participate in and manage all communication regarding visual direction for all “Test & Respond” projects.
• Maintain a positive work environment.
• Experienced in graphic design and production.
• High proficiency in Adobe Suite, primarily InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through.
• Excellent time management and organization skills.
• Work well in team environment.
• Self-motivated with ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
• Prior experience with visual merchandising a preferred.