Contract with potential for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Tech company in SF!
Please provide online portfolio.
Our client is seeking a Junior Designer to provide graphic design with a focus on layout and production of banner ads, web design, emails, presentations and visual/production problem solving skills on our real estate creative marketing team.
- Produce effective design
- Produce clean, technically accurate files
- Ability to take existing concepts and lay them out in various formats with a strong visual aesthetic.
- Assist with concept for designs
- Work with copywriters and other members of content team
- Create final art for presentations (internal and external)
- Create final art and files to be given to Developer and online advertising team
- Manage numerous projects at one time
- Complete work correctly and efficiently to meet appropriate deadlines
- Optimize graphics for web publishing
- Proficient in Mac based full Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat
- Not required but Motion Graphics/After Effects skills would be a major bonus for consideration
- File setup and export to meet corporate requirements of file name, size, and organization structure
- Experience preparing files for digital production (i.e; optimizing for web, email slices, expert photoshop layer comps and smart objects)
- Thorough understanding of the elements of good design and web best practices.
- Will be held accountable for the technical accuracy of their own work.
- Ability to manage deadlines and production scheduling on numerous, concurrent projects