Our client, a fast-growing online childrenswear retailer, is looking for a creative and ambitious Junior Copywriter to join their marketing team based in Kent.
We are looking for someone with the proven ability engage audiences by creating exciting and innovative content. The successful candidate will be highly organized and have excellent attention to detail, who is looking to grow and develop their career within an ever-expanding retail brand.
• Compose articles for the company blog, ensuring all copy reflects the brand ethos in both tone of voice and editorial direction
• Work to a style checklist to ensure consistency in hyphenation, capitalization, correct grammar etc.
• Assist on curating content across wider marketing channels
• Under the direction of the Features Editor & Copy Editor, create engaging copy across the website, blog and social media channels
• Ensure all copy is well written, logically structured, and grammatically and factually correct
• Assist the Features Editor & Copy Editor in proofing the weekly newsletters, homepage updates and blog features
• Provide day-to-day support to ensure all deadlines are met
• Alongside the wider editorial team, research and pitch dynamic content ideas to contribute to the annual editorial content plan
• Undertake regular research (both reactive and proactive) to assist with editorial projects and to develop your commercial awareness
• Stay up to date with latest content marketing and fashion trends
• The ability to balance creativity with commerciality to help deliver content across the website, blog and social media channels
• Excellent written English with editorial awareness and sub-editing/proof reading skills
• Proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy
• Meticulous attention to detail
• A general understanding of SEO best practices
• Knowledge of fashion, seasonal trends and childrenswear brands, ideally
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs