Our name brand tech client is searching for an excellent Junior Content Manager to join their team for a year long assignment (possible extension). This position will assist the Creative Technology Team with setting up and translating static designs into dynamic web pages and web content for their website. This is located in Westborough MA, and is an on-site position. We are looking for an individual with a technical aptitude that has an eye for design!
As part of the Creative Technology Team this position will work closely with the internal creative teams to prepare communications content for site deployment, and partner with IT for issue resolution and functionality enhancements.
As a Junior Content Manager, you will participate on an agile team managing the setup and translating designs into dynamic content using the content management system. You will be collaborating on static designs with the creative team, and interpreting static designs into dynamic content, which will then roll out to the deployment team. You will be maintaining content for the a wide range of pages that include but are not limited to Aviation and Military, Pro Customer Support, Corporate PR, Legal, etc.
The Junior Content Manager will be responsible for managing content using the AEM tool, so hands on experience using a CMS tool is key (AEM is not a requirement, there will be ramp up and guidance on learning the tool, but work experience with another CMS tool is important). This role is situated on the Creative Technology Digital Execution team, and works with cross functional capabilities to deliver content directly to the customers.
- Hands-on experience building a site using a CMS tool (i.e. Wordpress)
- Technical aptitude (experience setting up content to test in development environments is a plus)
- Familiarity translating static designs into dynamic webpage content (familiarity managing and translating content)
- Familiarity working within fast-paced, iterative Agile environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analyze, learn, and utilize rapidly changing technologies
- Develop effective and enduring working relationships with peers, partners, and business stakeholders