The role will be a busy one, working on the frontline of our marketing activities: reviewing client enquiries about our services on a daily basis, distributing qualified leads to a wide variety of teams and reporting on this activity.
The role will also encompass providing tactical administrative support to the Account Management team. In addition, the successful candidate will expected to work with the Marketing Account Managers to draw up target lists for outbound campaign activity and improve the accuracy of our client data on our CRM database.
As part of this, the individual would become a super user of our current CRM tool. Over time, it is envisaged that the successful candidate will broaden the role to encompass more widespread reporting on marketing activity.
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
Managing inbound lead qualification and distribution
Client and campaign data management on our CRM system
Establishing processes to exploit functionality of CRM in support of marketing/BD activity
Research and development of target lists for individual campaigns
Reporting on success of lead generation activities
Researching client relationship to aid business development
Marketing support across the Account Management team
Working with the Campaigns and Digital teams to improve the success of email marketing activities
Desk research to support marketing planning, including competitors, clients, industry trends
Updating web content and core marketing collateral
Developing and maintaining marketing activity calendars
- Exceptional stakeholder client relationship management
- Develops strong relationships with internal clients and specialist centres
- Excellent client manner
- Comfortable conversing with potential clients to identify the nature of their enquiries
- Experience of CRM tools and processes
- Familiarity and experience of using one or more CRM tools
- Understanding of data protection and data handling obligations
- Experience of working in a busy team environment
- Evidence of managing priorities across a team
- Understanding of using different marketing systems
- Experience of providing administrative support
- Experience of taking meeting minutes, chasing actions, etc.
- Excellent IT skills
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PeopleSoft.
- Degree qualified
Desirable personality traits:
- Accurate, demonstrates outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent client focus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Excellent organiser/project manager Essential
- Ability to prioritise competing demands and work to tight deadlines
- Creative and innovative, always seeking to improve and add value
- Good level of numeracy
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs