Our client, a major multimedia organization is seeking Junior Production Artist in the Broadcast Design Group for an ongoing contract position.
● Create high level banner campaigns in various formats (print, digital, broadcast) based on Branding Direction lead by Art Director
● Work with team to create Marketing (digital and consumer) campaigns for various premieres, product launches and sales events
● Create design assets for various departments within the building ranging from HR, Accounting, Biz Dev, On Air
● Presentation development for Ad Sales, Executive clients in Microsoft PPT
● Establishing and maintaining server archiving and organization
Should have a minimum of 1 to 2 years experience in a professional design environment, Broadcast company is a plus but not a requirement.
Detail oriented and highly organized.
Able to handle a large amount of requests within accelerated deadlines and must have strong concept of grid system, typography, ability to work in Adobe CS software.
Strong knowledge of Flash is a must.
Some broadcast animation knowledge is a plus but not required.
Able to work well in open floor plan team environment and handle feedback sessions with multiple revisions.
Ability to listen to clients and apply to concepts.
Understanding of shared server.
Highly Organized, Detail Oriented, Takes Direction
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, InDesign
Apple Keynote a plus
Remaining Adobe software not a requirement but a plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs