Junior Brand Designer
Looking for a passionate and energetic Junior Brand Designer that is ready to develop their existing skills by working alongside the creative marketing team on a range of ambitious and innovative projects.
Ensure Services brand, creative and marketing collateral across the business best reflect the brand architecture and guidelines.
Working closely under the supervision of the Brand Design Team Lead & Brand Manager;
Supporting the team throughout the design and execution of the Annual Report project, making all necessary amends to graphics and content provided – ability to work under high-pressure and in a confidential environment is required;
Ensure designs are seen by the right people, delivered on time, on budget, with no compromise in quality of execution.
Manage and maintain design assets and archives as well as support with day to day tasks;
Ability to perform any other design tasks as required, like iconography, infographics, sets of illustrations to overlay our videos etc.
React quickly to shifting project requirements and be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- A degree within a graphic design field
- 1 year+ of experience in graphic design
- Expert with InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop;]
- Strong editorial design skills
- Understanding of typography, layout, photography, illustration (including iconography and infographics)
- Ability to work to and understand Brand Guidelines
- Highly organised & Excellent communicator
- Pro-active can-do attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Proven experience in delivering projects from inception to production
- Good understanding of print and digital marketing materials
- Willing to listen to and act on feedback
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
Strong knowledge of the following tools is required:
- Adobe InDesign (essential)
- Adobe Illustrator (essential)
- Adobe Photoshop (essential)
- Microsoft Office (essential)
- Both OS Mac and Windows environment (essential)