My client is a massive entertainment company renowned for the convergent platforms they provide for their key titles and technology they release.
They are currently on the lookout for a Junior Audio Programmer with a strong passion for gaming and entertainment projects. Working closely within the Creative Services Group, you will be responsible for assisting the creation of the best sounding games available on any platform.
On a day to day basis, you will be assisting the planning, documentation and implementation of all relevant audio systems for key titles, developing and supporting audio toolsets but most importantly supporting the audio team with new sound interface features for games.
As this is a junior role, you ideally should be passionate about audio and video games as you’ll be dealing with these key titles very closely, so a strong understanding will go a long way in how you deal with these projects.
If you are a passionate Graduate or Junior Audio Programme with up to 2/3 years’ experience, then this could be a fantastic role for you!
- Passionate about audio and video games
- Experience in C++ and object orientated design
- Knowledge of 3D mathematics
- Knowledge of acoustics and digital signal processing
- Experience of audio production software: Pro Tools, Sound Forge, Adobe Audition
- Experience of Visual Studio or other development environments
- Experience of VST Development
- Knowledge of streaming systems and multi-threading
- A work knowledge of Maya (2009+)