A leading company in the fastest growing industry in the world--cannabis--needs a Jr Art Director to join its team. This person will have the opportunity to create a forward-thinking brand that understands mainstream culture, designing for digital, in-store, brand, marketing and more. The Jr Art Director will help elevate the brand and set the bar for an entire industry--think Glossier or Away. If this sounds like the ideal job for you, please share your portfolio and salary requirement.
- Working with senior designers to come up with concepts, what products are going to look like, campaigns. Conceptual and strategy driven.
- Nice to have additional skills like creative strategy or copywriting
- Designing and mocking up packaging or product lines (might entail thinking about product design)
- Mocking up websites for both desktop and mobile (understanding of UX/UI design principles will be useful)
- Creating advertising campaigns (digital, billboards, wild postings, social media) presentations, web designs, promotional designs, quarterly magazine, sales support tools, packaging
- 50/50 digital/print
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Proficiency in PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign (doesn’t have to be super strong in InDesign)
- Must have a portfolio that shows very conceptual work with very strong execution
- Coachable and a team player and follows direction
- Must have 1-3 years of experience (agency preferred)