Vitamin T is working with a phenomenal healthcare/pharmaceutical advertising agency looking for a Junior Art Director to join their growing creative team. Does the below sound like you? If so, APPLY TODAY!
- You are highly creative and imaginative. You love a challenge because you are a true problem solver. You are full of innovative ideas and approaches and you’re excited to share your ideas to create great work.
- You are a natural visual thinker, ready to expand on your skills and learn from senior art directors in order to flourish
- You have an understanding of photography, illustration, typography, printing and other aspects of visual design.
- You take direction well. You can see others’ points of view and are open to feedback.
- You have an awareness of digital media and evolving online platforms
- You keep an even keel, even under pressure.
- You have the ability to adapt your designs to meet the needs of a project
- You are a self-starter who can work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of your work.
- Works collaboratively with copywriter and others on the creative team to execute concepts across different projects that include both patient-focused and healthcare practice-focused communications. This could be anything from patient testimonial videos, websites, sales force training decks, brochures, journal ads, sales aids, patient starter kits, social media posts and more. Every day offers a new adventure!
- Take direction from senior-level creatives to establish appropriate creative executions for various projects
- Follow through with visual executions that are dynamic, distinctive and production/programmer ready.
- Deliver high quality work within allotted time and budget.
- Incorporate ideas and make revisions in response to the criticisms of other team members and clients.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned.
- Entry-level (agency internship experience preferred)
- A working knowledge of design software such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design or related discipline preferred