Junior-Mid level | £25k-£35k (commercial experience is required) | Mid-weight-Senior level | £35k-£45k
Our client are a well known high-street retail brand, who are looking for two Digital Designers/Creative Artworkers with E-commerce experience to join them on a permanent basis.
High street fashion brand or agency experience would be preferred, as well as some exposure to UX Design. We are looking for someone with creative flair, excellent typography skills and if possible, an integrated design background.
On a day to day basis, the chosen digital designer will be working across a range of deliverables, including templated responsive emails, homepage updates/refreshes, films for emails, social content (facebook and instagram), digital displays as well as online marketing collateral and advertising.
They have a direct team of around 6 other digital designers specifically in a fast paced, buzzing creative office environment with other multi-disciplinary teams of across marketing, creative and copy. Candidates must be able to work efficiently in a face-paced environment, managing multiple projects at once and must have some retail sector experience in order to hit the ground running with an understanding of the subject.
- To work from a creative brief, utilising your e-commerce design skills to interpret, create and deliver digital projects.
- To take creative direction to ensure that they deliver compelling and differentiating on-brand campaigns.
- Working closely with the copywriters, responsible for the day-to-day creation and delivery of campaigns, homepages and emails.
- Working closely with the Senior Designer.
- Responsible for uploading weekly content to their CMS system.
- Support the Acquisition and retention teams to deliver engaging digital creative campaigns.
- Support the creation and delivery of photographic and content assets to meet demands of E-commerce.
- Review and optimise all E-commerce creative on an ongoing basis.
- Innovate and maintain up to date knowledge of E-commerce, E-CRM Creative trends and UX.
- To self motivate and manage daily tasks, ensuring work is delivered on time and to the agreed standards.
- To help create a positive, supportive and innovative culture within the E-commerce team.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with the brand's core brand and marketing team, e-commerce team and business functions.
- Any coding knowledge (HTML/CSS).
If you tick these boxes, please apply with a copy of your CV, Portfolio, Salary Expectation and Availability.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.