Our client is one of the world’s premiere management consulting firms with locations all around the world. The company provides a full spectrum of consulting services primarily to large corporations but also to governments, international institutions, and non-profit organizations. These organisations include 100 of the top 150 global companies, touching every major industry.
The digital team combines unparalleled business knowledge with a world-class agile development process to offer distinctive support for enterprise IT enablement. This team of highly skilled system architects and development managers configure software packages and build custom applications, creating the foundation for rapid and cost-effective implementation of systems that maximize value from day one.
Despite being part of a large, multinational organisation, the digital team works more like a small startup company. The development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide the consultants with the solutions they need. They combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products.
This company are looking to build up a team of Junior to Mid-Weight UX Designers with 1-5 years experience who will be reporting into the Design Leaders.
The primary responsibility will be to drive user experience architecture and design from end-to-end, including wireframes, prototypes, and usability testing; to create compelling interactive experiences that look great for the intended user segments.
Desired Skills & Mindset:
Entrepreneurial self-starter who is self-motivated, but also a team player with a professional presence. Strong web and mobile design and UX / UI experience. Ability to get things done, while also collaborating.
It is a plus is you have interest in data visualise and can also create stunning visual design.
• Bachelor's degree in design or equivalent area
• Minimum of 1-5 years’ experience in software development
• Strong command of English language (both verbal and written)
• Willingness to travel to up to 50% to client sites
• Experience with designing consumer quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology
• Graphical and Visual design skills, including use of a diverse set of software such as Adobe suite, OmniGraffle, Balsamiq, Azure, or other tools for graphic design, visual design.
• Experience with conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing
• Rapid prototyping
• Knowledge of Agile software development process
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
• Enjoys and gets energized by complex problem solving and ability to push the innovation on solutions
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence senior client business and design/marketing executives on design decisions
• Ability to work under pressure, manage client expectations effectively and not get overwhelmed by client pressures on team
• Distinct customer focus and quality mindset
• Ability to manage own learning and contribute to functional knowledge building
• Ability to work both independently and in various team settings
The office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. They have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
You will have exciting career prospects within an international company that is still considered a start-up, yet was created by a trusted advisor of some of the most influential organisations in the world. You will work on challenging tasks in an innovative state-of-the-art technological environment in small teams of highly motivated colleagues with various cultural backgrounds.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs