A digital experience agency is seeking a Junior/Mid-level Visual Designer. They focus on B2B manufacturing companies and their work is solely website redesigns for those clients.
- Duration: 8 weeks full-time, plus 2 more weeks at 50%
- Location: NYC area, but open to a remote candidate
- Travel: Not required
- Work: visual design templates for multiple clients. You will not be dealing with the clients directly.
- Start: in next 2-3 weeks
- Leverage an advanced understanding of technologies, user interface design, and visual design fundamentals and techniques in generating an effective range of designs/layouts for elements of the creative solution that address program objectives and are visually appealing and motivating.
- Explain and discuss design decisions eloquently and give design feedback.
- Contribute to the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries.
- Contributes to and is accountable for execution of visual design language throughout engagements at the project level.
- Understand Visual Design as a discipline and a practice.
- 3-5 years of design experience, 1+ years in a senior role at a digital agency (graduate-level study may count toward 1-2 years of professional experience). Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Visual Design.