Our client, a well-known media and entertainment company, is looking for a Jr. UI Designer to join their team on a long-term ongoing contract basis. This person should be a Junior/Mid-level designer with strong UI skills and an understanding of UX. Must also have some Product design experience and experience working with mobile apps and responsive web. Experience with E-commerce is a plus.
Skills & Deliverables
- Experience in digital/interactive design, user-centered design, user requirements analysis and usability testing/user research.
- Deliver cutting edge, intuitive UI designs, from concept through to launch
- Develop screen mock-ups to aid in soliciting feedback from user Focus Groups
- Maintain design consistency via the use of style guides, style sheets and enforcement of established standards and best practices
- 3-6 years working experience in UI design
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Excellent graphic design skills as well as interaction design skills
- User-centered Design methodology experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present to all levels within an organization
- Stay up to date with new technologies and industry trends