We are looking for a Jr. Web Producer Project/Coordinator to join our growing team!
If you want to join a fast-paced organization where your contribution will make an immediate impact, and you will gain exposure to one of the highest profile projects, please apply!
Summary of Position
As a Jr. Web Producer, you will be responsible for supporting our Sr. Producers on several Web projects that will support the launch and maintenance of our website. Our producers are critical to the organization. They act as project managers for every Web page that will sit on our website. As a Jr. Web Producer, you will help triage work between our Web developers, content, design, analytics, SEO, and global teams to ensure that Web pages are being built on time and are to spec. The ideal candidate would have worked on a brand before.
This position is a contract position for 12 months. 40 hours a week and is based out of our Palo Alto office.
• Work with Sr. Producers to understand priorities and assignments for the week.
• Collaborate and triage requests across our different Web teams: developers, content, design, analytics, and SEO.
• Help keep track of calendars and project schedules for all of our Web work. Flag any items that are at risk.
• Document and provide weekly status reports.
• 2-3 years of relevant work or internship experience within an online team.
• Strong project management experience. Including the ability to juggle multiple requests and priorities at one time.
• Understanding of how Web pages are created. From wireframe/design/QA/ to production.
• Ability to work with a distributed team that is both global and virtual. This position will likely need to take early morning or evening calls to support our global teams within Europe and Asia.
• Experience with large, global Web sites is preferred.
• Strong oral and written communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
• Personable team player, self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Quick learner who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Usage of project management software and JIRA is preferred but not required.