ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Duty or Responsibility
* Provides consistent, clean, and organized web development work by converting raw course content into static and/or interactive, web-ready content to be added to the delivery system
* Migrates (copy & paste) content from one platform to another using defined course maps, this includes moving and re-linking of code and files
* Adds text and images to online courses
* Retrieves and troubleshoots automated errors during conversion process and implements solutions within defined parameters
* Creating new code
* Reconstruction of existing code
* Provides excellent customer service internally and externally to non-technical co-workers and customers;
* Quality Assurance Testing of automated and manual work
* Tracking of work progress and QA outcomes utilizing Microsoft Excel and Word
* Daily reporting/communication with team and Project Manager.
* Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates degree or equivalent experience in related field required. Must have previous experience in a professional environment. Customer service experience is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Highly detail-oriented
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Ability to work in a team setting
* Ability to multitask
* Ability to problem solve
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Advanced knowledge and creation of HTML
* Understanding and usage of Microsoft Windows and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs